Image Submission Guidelines
Effective Date: 10/20/2020
Including images with your review helps other members decide to Closet or purchase an item. It’s a chance for you to share your style with The Lauren Look, but there are some guidelines you should keep in mind:
- At least one item from The Lauren Look must be present and visible in every image (and on a person).
- Images need to be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format, not exceeding 3 MB.
- We may not be able to accept any long distance, crowded, or overly dark, blurry images.
- Head-to-toe shots work best because they show us how an item looks on your body shape. Feel free to include a close-up shot of your favorite details.
Images containing inappropriate or objectionable material will not be accepted. This may consist of (but is not limited to):
- Images containing nudity, obscene, derogatory or racist material
- Images depicting drug use, drug paraphernalia, smoking or tobacco use, excessive drunken behavior or weaponry of any kind
- Images containing logos or visible branding for other companies or service
- Images depicting blatant promotion, proselytizing or campaigning
- Copyrighted images you do not own the rights to
- Excessively altered or Photoshopped images
- Images of The Lauren Look products whose appearance have been dramatically altered (ex. torn, shredded, excessively wrinkled or damaged)
- As always, we moderate all images and user-submitted content which is subject to our general Terms of Service (“Terms”). All images must be submitted in accordance with the Terms and may be rejected or taken down at our sole discretion.